We specialize in Electrolysis Permanent Hair Removal and Laser Hair Reduction.
Enjoy freedom from Shaving, Tweezing and Waxing. Laser Hair Removal and Electrolysis can effectively eliminate undesired hair from all parts of the face and body, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and softer. Treatments are customized according to skin type, hair color and texture being targeted. We specialize in PCOS and Brow shaping.
We offer Laser Hair Reduction & Electrolysis in the following areas:
- Bikini Area
- Hands & Feet
- Eye Brows
- And more
Interested in Laser & Electrolysis Hair Removal? Call Donna at 516-433-4162 to schedule your appointment and get 25% off!
Cynosure’s Elite Aesthetic Workstation is the most comprehensive laser hair removal system available today. Since it’s designed for all skin types, you can treat the broadest range of clients. In addition, the system is optimized for effective treatment of facial and leg veins, as well as benign epidermal pigmented lesions.
The Best of Both Worlds:
The Elite removes unwanted hair with unsurpassed efficacy and client comfort. That’s because its revolutionary technology combines two optimal wavelengths in one system: the 755-nm Alexandrite laser and the 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser.
Since you can switch between wavelengths during a single procedure, you can select the most appropriate laser for any given hair or skin type. You can also perform multiple procedures on the same client during the same visit. As such, you won’t have to compromise performance capabilities—and you won’t have to purchase two separate laser hair removal systems to ensure both optimal results and client safety. What’s more, you’ll be able to administer treatments in significantly less time than with a single-wavelength product.
Easy, Safe, Effective And Fast:
- The 755-nm wavelength has high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results for permanent hair reduction and pigmented lesion removal.
- The high-powered 1064-nm Nd:YAG is the safest wavelength for permanent hair reduction on darker skin types and tanned skin. It is also the wavelength of choice for treatment of facial and leg veins—the most common form of vascular lesions.
- The Elite delivers high fluence from large spot sizes-ensuring deeper penetration, faster treatment sessions and optimal results.
- By enabling you to safely and effectively perform multiple applications, the Elite helps increase your client throughput—resulting in a more productive and profitable practice.
- Unlike equipment with predetermined parameters, the Elite includes a variety of spot sizes and adjustable pulse durations—allowing you to customize treatments to accommodate your clients’ specific needs.
Electrolysis Hair Removal
The Apilus® Senior II™ adapts to your needs: start off with the original version of the device, which includes the popular MicroFlash™ 1/1000 and OmniBlend™ techniques, and a basic management system. Then, when you feel the need to move to a higher level, add more programs and modes thanks to the iMM-Pac technology (optional).
The iMM-Pac consists of a complementary software including the MultiPlex™ and MultiBlend™ techniques, the proportional pulsing – variable delay MicroFlash™ function as well as a series of programs for use with insulated probes, for a total of 1,080 programs. Give some iMM-Pac to your treatments!
How it Works:
One of our Certified Electrologist’s inserts a small stainless steel probe into the hair folical alongside the hair (never piercing the skin). A small amount of electrical current is then delivered to the probe by a sensitive electronic device called an epilator. Depending on the technique used, the electric current destroys the hair root either by heat (Thermolysis), chemical reaction (Galvanic), or both methods at the same time (Blend). It works on all body parts and skin types.